The “Ecology of Language and Communicative Practice” is an online scientific publication. The Journal is issued twice per year. We wait for articles from potential authors by March 1 and October 1.
|The international center ISSN (Paris, France) assigned to the journal the International Standard Number for Serial editions (International Standard Serial Number): ISSN 2311-3499
The journal is registered in Federal service for Supervision in the sphere of communications, information technologies and mass communication. The certificate of registration Al No. FS77 – 55843.
The “Ecology of Language and Communicative Practice” journal is included in the Russian Index of Scientific Citing (RISC) and submitted in Scientific Electronic Library as an open access journal.
FSAEI HPE “Siberian federal university”
|Ecolinguistics – a branch of Linguistics which investigates language as a semiotic system (i.e. “semiotic health”) and takes into account social and other extralinguistic factors negatively or positively influencing language, language consciousness and speech culture; ways of protection of language against negative influence, on the one hand, and its enrichments and development, on the other.|
- the language situation in modern Russia and other countries;
- the status of Ecolinguistics as a scientific discipline;
- interaction of Ecolinguistics with other scientific disciplines;
- methodology of ecolinguistic research;
- the directions of ecolinguistic research in Russia and abroad;
- functioning of language in different spheres (mass media, art creativity, science, politics, advertizing, etc.);
- ecolinguistic approach to language teaching;
- ecolinguistic problems of translation;
- cross-cultural communication in the context of Ecolinguistics;
- speech creativity in ecolinguistic aspect;
- communication practicies and Ecolinguistics;
- Ecolinguistics as information security support.
Any material from the journal or edition website can’t be reprinted without written permission of the publisher.